“I was born in Tbilisi, Georgia and finish school and medical school with honors. I graduated from the High Medical University in Saint Petersburg (Leningrad), 1985.
I am engaged in aesthetic medicine since 1998.
I regularly provide training sessions in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Volgograd, Kazan, Ufa, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Samara, Stavropol, Krasnodar, Sochi and other cities of Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan”.
Themes of training sessions and reports at Russian and International conferences: botulinum toxin therapy, fillers and volumetric correction, threads as well as the combination of these methods with lasers, IPL, peelings in aesthetic and anti-age programs.
* 1998-2000 – dermatologist, cosmetologist, physiotherapist in Pirogov’s multidisciplinary clinic, St. Petersburg
* 2000-2011 – dermatologist, cosmetologist, physiotherapist in Institute of Beauty, St. Petersburg–
* 2011-2013 – dermatologist, cosmetologist, physiotherapist in Outpatient Department of the Mariinsky hospital, St. Petersburg
* From 2013 and up to the present time – establisher, head doctor, dermatologist, cosmetologist, physiotherapist “Aestima-clinic”, St. Petersburg
* Publications and methodological recommendations on the topics botulinum toxin therapy, fillers, biorevitalization, mesotherapy.
* Member of the Russian Expert Council “IPSEN”
* Member of the Russian Expert Council “MERZ”
* Russian medical adviser “ALLERGAN”
* Winner of the Russian award “Golden Lancet” 2009
Web-site: click here